Your wedding is the most special day of your life, and you deserve every little detail to be perfect. Today I want to talk to you about how to choose the perfect wedding flowers for your wedding day. These 7 tips for your wedding will help to ensure that you have the most beautiful floral arrangements that are right for you!
- Budget from the beginning– Make sure that you budget for wedding flowers from the beginning. You may think that you can use your leftover money on flowers or that you can tackle that detail later, but that is not the case. It will be much harder to work flowers into the budget down the road, and honestly they can get expensive depending on what you need.
- Shop around with different florists– Some florists may not be able to get certain flowers that you insist on having and some may be more expensive than others. Shop around at different florists to get more options and ensure that you have picked the perfect option for your special day.
- Communicate with your florist on what you do and don’t want– It will help if you bring photos for the florist, but either way you need to communicate with the florist on your wants and needs. The more they know, the better they can create pieces for your special day that are exactly what you dream of.
- Think about the colors of the wedding– Think about the colors of your wedding, and pick accent colors for your wedding flowers. For instance, you may have aqua blue bridesmaids gowns, but you won’t want aqua flowers if you find them. You can use colors like yellow and white to accent the blue gowns.
- Don’t be too picky– I know it is hard not to be picky, but if you trust your florist you may find that they know what they are doing and can create beautiful arrangements for you.
- Think of how they will fit with your dresses– Not only do you have to make sure that they match your dress, but also the bridesmaids dresses as well. You want to make sure that the arrangements match the colors and also don’t overpower the dress. It would be terrible if your guests couldn’t see your wedding dress if your flowers are overpowering it. So you want to be sure that you choose flowers that fit perfect with the dresses.
- Make sure the flowers fit the venue as well– If you are having a small romantic beachside wedding, you won’t want to have large flowers that obstruct the view for the wedding. You want to pick small romantic arrangements for the venue so that they fit the location and your style.
The flowers are a very important part of your special day and can set the tone for the entire day. Depending on where you place your flowers, it could be the first thing that your guests see and smell when they arrive to witness your special day. Flowers can say alot, and by ensuring you’ve picked the perfect flowers for the occasion, it will take the experience to the next level for your guests.